04 December 2008

Way to Tempt Fate, Asshole

OK, my Pollyana, look on the brightside moment is officially over.

My day only got busier. I will have to call 30+ reps to determine if they got their training materials. My favorite North Carolina coworker is being moved to another group, as is my 2nd favorite. Social workers are providing insufficient or incorrect information. When I call them to verify, I find out that I've been bypassed and they don't even NEED my help anymore. Thanks for the update. This isn't even addressing the issue of the social workers who don't call me back.

While it still isn't that bad; it's DEFINITELY worse than it was. I'll have wine now, please.

1 comment:

  1. Well hooray for it being Friday. And only 1 more week until your birthday sloppiness!

    ReplyDelete