19 April 2009

No, You Cannot "Haz A Cheezburger"!

I am done with LOLCats. I am done with the cutesy baby-talk, the invisible sandwiches, the ceiling cats, the weirdly inconsistent misspellings. Prime example: Why would "rigorous" be incorrect, but "quality" not? Wouldn't "qwality" make more sense? And how is "teh" in anyway like "the"? Oh yes, it's not!

I'm not going to claim that my cats are the smartest beasts on this earth, but I sure as hell believe they could string together a coherent sentence, with a minimum of misspellings. And based on their begging habits, I think they'd be more likely to ask "Can I have some of that maple-honey turkey?" than for a "cheezburger".

So, good-bye, kittehs. I'll stick with my cats.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this pretty much sums up how I've felt since the first time I saw a lolcat. I never thought they were anything but annoying.

    ReplyDelete