23 March 2010

Baby Steps

My credit history is what a person could call spotty. Had a bad run of it a couple years back, blah blah, excuse excuse. It's a wonder they let me buy a car at all (which is a year closer to being mine!). Anyway, I've been chipping away at the debt and trying to get shit cleaned up. I would like to buy a house one day and it would be ever-so nice if my picture wasn't hanging in every mortgage office with the caption "DO NOT LEND!!" It would seem that I am indeed making some progress because I got a letter from my wireless provider saying that they were removing my spending limit. Now, this may not mean a lot to some of you, but I have lived with that cap for so long; ever since I opened the account, in fact. It is good to see that my efforts are paying off. Luckily for my credit score, there isn't a whole lot of crazy I can do with an unfettered cell phone account. I already have unlimited almost everything, so I don't see myself getting dug into a wireless chasm from which there is no return.

No comments:

Post a Comment