01 February 2010

Ladies, is it just me...

Or does the idea of having sex while dealing with a yeast infection sound completely unsexy? Even using a 1-day treatment, I probably wouldn't feel fully comfortable having dick in me until all the squish and mess was cleared up. And speaking on behalf of the fellas, I can't imagine that the idea of having your little soldier inside the quarantine zone would make for a long-lasting session. I mean, do you know what the discharge looks like? Ugh.

No, I don't have these thoughts pop into my head randomly. I was doing something at work which dealt with the idea of yeasty sex and couldn't help but contemplate the idea. Then again, it's been long enough since I've had sex, that I might not care what's going on down south.

No comments:

Post a Comment