18 May 2009

A Few Thing I Learned This Weekend

Vomiting sun-dried tomatoes is really disconcerting.

While I had a pretty good time Saturday, I'm not all about hanging out in a super crowded bar. It's barely even worth it for the people-watching.

Miller Lite is not an acceptable alternative to my beloved Yuengling.

Wearing my shell-tops Saturday night was the smartest idea I had all day. Maybe all week.

Cursing in Spanish is not acceptable. I still got pinched.

I'm not very good at silly little Wii games but it doesn't stop me from playing them.

The Hard Rock Cafe is just a touristy version of TGI Fridays. With louder music.

"Leather pants! Leather PANTS!"

"#1 Grad" looks exactly like "It's my birthday".

It's never a good idea to read the first of two books if you can't immediately lay hands on the second one.

A meatloaf sandwich is almost as good as a Whopper with cheese as a hangover cure.

A tube of ridiculously expensive (but awesome-smelling) lotion is an acceptable alternative to therapy. With more immediate results.

No comments:

Post a Comment