22 May 2008

The Mind Behind the Madness

Who am I? I am a born and raised 'burbs girl. After emigrating to the far Northeast, I decided that the only thing that would make life complete was the creation of a blog. A blog that contains random rantings about the myriad stupid thing that go flittering through my mind.
I suppose I should offer some sort of explanation of my blog title. Loosely translated, it means "I know you are, but what am I." Yes, apparently I am 6 years old.
Ultimately, I am hoping this blog will give me a chance to write more. I'm not promising any deep insights, or stirring political commentary, or, well, anything you want to read, but I do hope it will be occasionally entertaining.

You may be wondering how frequently I will be posting. Ummmmm, approximately whenever I feel like it, and if it wastes company time, even better. So, if you want to waste your time reading, you'd better hope I waste mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment