11 February 2009

Calm Down

It's OK. I'm OK. It's no big deal. People friend random quasi-strangers on Facebook all the time, right? And I am sending this dude about 2 letters a week. On the plus side, there aren't any pictures on my Facebook that I'm ashamed of. I'm verrrrrry careful to limit photographic evidence of my activities. Not that I do much that's really bad.

Really, it was a bad idea because it ruins my whole "no face to the name" thing I was trying to do. I don't want to know if he's attractive, or single, or anything like that. I am writing letters to give a soldier a (hopefully) bright spot in his day. The last thing I need is to have random nonsense floating around my brain. It's definitely a good thing that he probably won't be able to approve/deny the request for a couple of weeks. I should be in a fairly normal mental space by then.

Random aside: I am posting this from my home! I am wireless, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment