05 February 2009

A Not Very Exciting Post

Ever wake up in the morning when it's still dark out and just start crying because you're so fucking tired? OK, that didn't happen to me today, but while I was driving to work my steering wheel was so cold it hurt my poor little fingers. Unfortunately for me, I only had glove liners in the pocket of my ski jacket. As you can probably imagine, they didn't do much against the 18 degree cold. I decided to treat myself by stopping at Starbucks. Nothing like stupid expensive coffee to soothe the soul. I ordered an espresso truffle. It is in some indefinable way different than a traditional mocha, but the only real difference I noticed was in the price. Maybe the chocolate taste had a bit more depth, but other than that, I really just paid more for a grande truffle than I would have for a venti mocha.

That's it, I got nothing else. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment