24 March 2009

Gross and Sad

I can't decide if this is gross, or just sad.

My one supervisor, BR, pervs after my coworker/friend, LT. Sure, she's cute and smart and nice. BR is old enough to be her father, plus some. There is often inappropriateness.

For the last half an hour, BR has been dissecting LT's wedding registry. Before that, he was making fun of her for misunderstanding what he asked her to do (something about lottery numbers, or whatever). The teasing isn't the issue; the issue is the repetition of the teasing. Twenty minutes of "Huh huh huh, you didn't know I meant a 3-digit number" and a half an hour of "Why did you register for this?" and "Did you let MG (the fiance) pick anything?" Blahblahfuckingblah. Get a new line, perv.

It's gonna get worse soon because LT's equally cute, smart, sweet sister, ST, is stopping by. I'm afraid there is gonna be a sticky mess in BR's desk.

OK, either I really need a drink, or I have to learn how to filter the nonsense better.

No comments:

Post a Comment