03 June 2008

An End In Sight?

I left work today in a state of mild apprehension. I was informed by the maintenance guy (yes, the one my friend suggested I beat) that I was 1st on the list for Tuesday. I'm sure you all can imagine my response. Take a moment...

I arrive home and my apartment smells clean. I also notice fresh vacuum tracks in the carpet. Good signs, right? I do wonder if I can keep the broom they left here. Possession being 9/10 and all that. I flip on the bathroom light and it's as if choirs of angels were serenading me. Aside from the openings for the exhaust fan and air vent, I am once again among the ceiling'd elite. Admittedly, it's just the Sheetrock, and they didn't put my shower curtain rod back up, but I had such low expectations. I'm still waiting to find the new thing they fucked-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment