30 June 2008

Girls Are Nasty

I went to Willow Grove Mall this Saturday with a friend of mine. We made a pit stop at the ladies' room and I was forcibly reminded of how disgusting women can be.

For starters, there was some glop on the toilet seat. I'm not especially squemish, so I grabbed a wad of TP and wiped it off. As I turned around to do my business, I happened to glance in the metal fixture attached to the wall - you know, the thing that holds the TP, sanitary item disposal, etc? Yeah, in the slot I imagined was supposed to hold seat covers, I saw a bloody tampon. Nasty just about covers it.

Now I ask you; how hard would it have been to either flush the damn thing, or to wrap it in some TP and place in the designated container for sanitary items? The sanitary disposal was clearly marked and was even lined with one of those small brown bags.

Women like to complain that men are nasty, dirty pigs. After working in a restaurant and having to clean both the mens' and womens' restrooms, I can say with a degree of authority that women are far nastier, at least when it comes to potty time, than men.

Women like to hover because many of them imagine that there is some flesh-dissolving bacterium lying in wait, ready to climb up her poo-hole and melt her insides. This hovering can occasionally cause a few drops of urine to land on the toilet seat. Wipe it off. Women complain about this type of thing quite frequently, but no one is ever the culprit. We're all victims in the potty game.

Because of behaviors like these, I am less inclined to agree automatically with women when they are complaining about men being grosser than women. Sure, the guy in question might be a pig, but what did the stall look like the last time she went to the bathroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment